Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ladies Bible Study Day

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been a little while since I posted here on my blog.  I am so excited, today is Ladies bible Study day at church.  I am so glad that I can now go to them.  It is so refreshing to learn more about God's word.  Studying God's word with the other ladies from church is wonderful.  It is good to have friends you can count on and who will pray with you and for you and stand beside you.

I have also uploaded pictures of my newest creations. they are called Ladies Pin Cushion Hats.  I am participating in a swap.  We are to make 6 sets of 3 stick pins with black and white as the theme.  I asked the host of the swap if I could add and accent color and she agreed.  We were to also make something to display them on and I decided to make these hat pin cushions.  I hope everyone likes them.  Check them out and please leave a comment on what you think about them.

Well got to run.

Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment