Thursday, January 23, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Hi Everyone,

Yes it is cold outside.  Tonight it is to go down to -13 with a wind chill.  So glad to be in my warm and cozy house.  I did have to venture outside and go to my chiro doctor's appointment.

How is the weather where you are?  Hope if you are in a cold area that you are staying warm and if you are in a warm area remember us who are in areas where it is cold.  I really don't mind the weather too much as long as I have something warm to wear, the heat is on and I can have some tea.  I will be having some Earl Grey here in a little bit.  It is one of my favorite teas.  What is your favorite tea?  I also like Harvest Strawberry and Passion Fruit Tea.

I drink coffee in the morning but in the evening I like my tea.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting me here at Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome here.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy, Abby and Dulcie's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment