Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow

Hi Everyone,

I don't know what it is doing where you live,but it is snowing here.  We could get up to 3 - 4 inches and it is to go to -4 tonight.  so it is pretty cold here, but warm and cozy in the house.  I love snowy days when you can stay in and just watch the snow.

This evening though Jim and I are going to the Lower Burrell High Rise where Jim will teach a Bible study.  He sometimes fills in for the regular teacher.  He will also teach next Tuesday.  He loves teaching the Bible. I love going with him and being with the folks there, they are all so very nice and sweet.

Our newest granddaughter is doing well, she is a little doll.  Jim and I are so blessed to have three beautiful granddaughters.  Our other two granddaughters live in California and we miss seeing them.  We usually only get to see them maybe once a year.  Last year though I was able to spend quite a bit of time with them.  And they spent close to a month here so Jim was able to spend some  time with them as well.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting, you are always welcome here at Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy, Abby and Dulcie's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment