Saturday, January 25, 2014

Burrrrrr!!!

Hi Everyone,

Yes it is cold and snowy outside.  I am so thankful to the Lord for the warm and cozy house I live in.  Jesus is so good to me and my life is richer and fuller because He is my Savior and Lord.

Today I have been thinking of my wonderful father-in-law.  I only knew Dad for about nine months before he passed away, but I love him and miss him.  If Dad was still here he would be 103 years old today.  He is in heaven with his Savior now.

It is so hard to believe that January is almost over.  WOW!  In just a couple of months spring will be here and we will be enjoying the pastel colors of that season.  But let's remember that all the seasons have beauty even on cold days like today.  There just something about the beauty of white snow on the green branches of the evergreen trees.  So as you think of the beauty of the upcoming season just a couple of months from now, look at the beauty of white.

Well I am going to go for now.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting, you are always welcome here at Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy, Abby and Dulcie's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment