Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cold and Rainy Day

Hi Everyone,

Yep it is cold and rainy here in Vandergrift, PA  Snow is expected in any time and my schools and church activities are canceled tonight and tomorrow.  But spring is just around the corner.  I am looking forward to all the spring flowers that will be debuting in just another month or so.

Jim and I went to breakfast  this morning and then did some shopping.  Tomorrow some ladies are coming over and we will be working on the favors for our Ladies Alive Bible Conference next month.  I wanted to have everything in for lunch.  I am serving a tossed green salad with green grapes and strawberries.  We will also be having tea.  My friend Jackie is bringing dessert.  Then on Friday Jimmy, Brittany and our precious little Dulcie will be over for supper and I will be serving salmon stuffed portabella mushrooms, salmon patties, hash brown potato casserole, tossed salad and green cupcakes for dessert.  So yep I needed to go shopping.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome here.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment