Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Cleaning Has Begun

Hi Everyone,

Hope all of you had a great weekend.  We had a good Sunday, going to church and then to the boarding home where my husband preaches once a month.  We also got to visit with one of the residents there that use to live across the street from us.  She was so glad we stopped by.  Jim read some scripture to her and then she requested he read the story of Noah to her.  She is so sweet.  We then went home and spent a pleasant evening together.

Today I have started my spring cleaning,  Yep it is that time of year.  So far today I got the laundry done, the kitchen and dining room windows are washed and the curtains and drapes are in the dryer.  I couldn't have dome it without my precious husband Jim.  He is always there ready and waiting to help me.  I am so blessed that God chose him to be my husband and life partner.   My next projects are the china cabinets and shelves above the buffet.  Then it is on to the living room and the rest of the house.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.

Love, hugs and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment