Monday, March 10, 2014

Cupcakes

Hi Everyone,

Yep it is me.  Hope everyone is having a great day.  I am fighting a head and neck ache, but otherwise it is a good day.  I am waiting for some Bible study material to come in.  CBD offers some great studies and I needed some new material to study.  I ordered a study on Ephesians, I Timothy and Proverbs 31.  They are three of my favorites.

I am still looking for some ideas on different kinds of cupcakes.  Please send some of ideas of cupcakes that you might make.  As I said in my last blog I have a couple of ideas but I really want to hear what all of you do with cupcakes.

Well I am going to close for now.  Looking forward to hearing back from you with cupcake recipes.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.

Love, hugs and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment