Saturday, March 22, 2014

Time with Dulcie

Hi Everyone,

So excited, in just a little while Jimmy and Brittany are bringing Dulcie over for Jim and I to babysit.  They were here last night for supper and a movie and today we get to watch Dulcie while they are out for a couple of hours.  She is such a good baby.  She laughs now and smiles a lot.  When she smiles her eyes smile too.  So beautiful.

Jim and I are so blessed to have such beautiful granddaughters.  Jim and I are so blessed, God is so good to Jim and I.

Well I know this is a short post, but I want to be ready when Dulcie gets here.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time, you are always welcome.


Love, Hugs and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie, and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment