Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pleasant Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

I am having a very wonderful and pleasant wednesday.  Jim and I had to go to Indiana, Pa for a doctor's appointment and decided to have lunch at Eat N Park up there.  It was so nice.  We often do these day dates and they are wonderful.  We don't do them often because we like to spend time with family, they are very important to us.

In a couple of weeks our daughter and her family will be in for a week and then when they go back to California I will be going back with them for three weeks.  Sometime soon when I go out I would really love to see Jim go with me.  He doesn't see the grandchildren as much as I because he doesn't go.

Scripture Reading for today:  Psalm 25:15-16
"Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.  Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolute and afflicted."

No comments:

Post a Comment