Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday: Ladies Bible Study Day

Hi Everyone,
Today was ladies Bible Study day and it was great.  I really enjoyed learning more about Abraham and Sarah.  Today we concentrated alot on intercessory prayer and hospitality.   I find that when I learned more about things like today I want to what I can to please the Lord.  He is so good to me and I have been truly blessed.

Scripture Reading: Psalm 25:11-12
"for thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.  What man is he that heareth the Lord?  him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose."

Today I also received that pages from the Vintage Sewing Room page swap that I participated in.  the pages I received from the other ladies in the swap are absolutely beautiful.  I will be doing a video of the pages so everyone can see them.  I belong to Life on the Scrap Beach and there are a bunch of really nice ladies that just want to share their ideas about scrapbooking and crafting.  If you are a crafter join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment