Saturday, June 11, 2011

Two Beautiful Days

Hi Everyone,

I have had two beautiful days and I want to share them with you.  Yesterday my husband and I went to a very beautiful wedding of two people in our church.  This was a couple who are passed 60 years of age.  The bride was absolutely grogeous, as well as her attendants.  The groom was handsome and very attentive of his new bride.  God brought them together and now they will serve him together.

Today Jim, Jimmy and I had some friends over for a picnic.  What great fellowship.  This couple goes to ur church and they are ver sweet people.  I am glad that we are friends.  God is so good.

I was studying my Bible study book and came across this poem and thought I would share it with you.

The Divine Weaver

My life is but a weaving
Between the Lord and me;
I cannot choose the colors
 He worketh steadily.

Oftimes He weaveth sorrow
And I, infoolish pride,
Forget that He seeth the upper,
And I the under side.

Not till the loom is silent
And the shuttles cease to fly,
Shall God unroll the canvas
And explain the reason why.

The dark threads are as needful
In the Weaver's skillful hand,
As the threads of gold and silver
In the pattern He has planned.

I hope this will encourage and inspire you.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. We are his children even with the flaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy for your kind comment. What is your blog address?

    Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete