Sunday, April 13, 2014

Busy Spring Days

Hi Everyone,

Spring is here and things have been a little busy.  I hope all of you are having a great spring.  It is to be about 81 degrees out today here in Vandergrift, PA.  It is so pleasant out.  Really enjoying the weather.

Last Thursday I made 4 meatloaves, almost 4 dozen meatballs and 4 medium size containers of spaghetti sauce.  I put everything in the freezer for meals.  Then on Friday, Jimmy, Brittany and our precious little Dulcie came over for supper and I made a large dish of salmon stuffed manicotti, an extra large dish of salmon stuffed lasagna.  We also had salad and orange cake with chocolate frosting.  I made extra of the pasta dishes so that I could freeze some for other meals.  I love to have make ahead meals for those days when I am busy, just pop one of them in the oven, add a side dish or two and you have a meal in a short time.  I will post the recipe for the salmon stuffed pasta dishes on my kitchen blog.

Well I got to go.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting, you are always welcome here at Nana's Parlor.

Love, Hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment