Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cake Decorating Class and Cupcake Holders



I love all of my cupcake holders, but this is my favorite, after all it is pink.





Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a great day.  It rained here in Vandergrift this morning, but it is sunny outside now and getting warmer.

Last night was the first class for cake decorating.  They start you out decorating cupcakes.  It was a great class and a lot of fun.  We all laughed and had a good time learning different techniques.  This past weekend I worked on some cupcake holders.  I really like them and so did my friend who is taking the class with me.

Below are some pictures of the cupcakes and the holders that I made.




I love this pink cupcake holder.  







Below are my cupcake holders with the cupcakes I made in class and at home.










Well I will closer for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome here.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet
(Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment