Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day





My pink azalea in our rock garden is blooming so well this year.




Hi Everyone,

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers and grandmothers,

It is such a beautiful day here in Vandergrift PA.  Jim and I went to church and heard a great message.  We came home and I made us dinner.  We had Jim's favorite potatoes au gratin, fried ham, green beans and homemade herb and cheese biscuits (served warm with butter melting everywhere).  We will have our dessert later, cupcakes.  After wards I filled the dishwasher and anything that didn't fit Jim washed and then cleaned up the kitchen.  He is so good to me and I am truly blessed.

Jim and I are just relaxing right now and enjoy a quiet afternoon here in our cozy home.  Later we will probably sit outside and have our cupcake and enjoy the beautiful day together.

I hope all of you are having a great Mother's Day.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor. Stop by anytime you are always welcome here.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie, and Ngan's Nana)




Me and my precious granddaughter Dulcie.

Three generations, my son Jimmy, his daughter and my granddaughter Dulcie and me.

My husband Jim and me with our precious Dulcie.

My son Jimmy with his wife Brittany and dulcie.

No comments:

Post a Comment