Friday, May 2, 2014

Crazy for Cupcakes










Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner.  I hope all are doing well and having a great week.  I did take the Crazy for Cupcakes class and had a great time.  My friend and I had so much fun that we signed up for Course 1 of the Wilton Cake Decorating class which starts this coming Tuesday.  I will post pictures.

Yesterday Jim and I met with my friend Jackie and had breakfast, then Jackie and I went to Michael's to pick up our supplies for the class.  Well needless to say I bought more that just supplies.  I also picked up some things to make some table gardens  One thing about making table gardens you can use just about any container.

Wednesday Jim and I went to the local thrift store and yes I picked up some china, mugs, a mini watering can that will become a table garden, a pink vase for my dining room table, two bags of lace and two bags of fabric ($1.00 a bag) couldn't pass up the deal.  I have a few ideas for those.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.  Stop by any time.  Check out my cupcakes.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)








This is me at the class.

These are some cupcakes I decorated at home after the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment