Monday, June 30, 2014

Last Day of June


A view of my one china cabinet.




Hi Everyone,

Today is the last day of June, hard to believe.  The sun is shining and it is beautiful outside.  Sorry it has been a few days since I last posted.  Last week was busy and Jim and I had to go to the funeral home on Friday.  My younger sister's mother-in-law passed away.  The family is doing ok.

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  The evening and the morning church services were wonderful.  Jim and I did go out for dinner after the morning service.

This is a short post, but I did want to let you all know where I have been lately.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment