Monday, June 23, 2014

Pineapple Cake

Hi Everyone,

I just finished icing my pineapple cake for tonight's class.  We will decorate our cakes in class tonight.  I will take a picture and post it either later tonight or tomorrow.

I still have to pack my bag with all the stuff I need for tonight's class.  You would be surprised what you need to take to cake decorating class, besides the cake.  We have fun though.  Everyone is friendly and we laugh and just have a good old time.

Well I know this is a short post, but it is back to work.  I still have to finish the laundry.  Thanks for stopping by here at Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.  Check out my kitchen blog tomorrow for pictures of my cake.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment