Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Warm, Sunny Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

Today it is warm (almost too warm) and sunny here in Vandergrift, PA.  Praising and thanking the Lord for air condition.

Last night was the final class for Course 2 of cake decorating.  I have posted a picture of my decorated cake on my kitchen blog.  I invite you to go over and check out the cake.  I also tell you a little about how I made the cake and the decorations.

Next week I plan on trying a different recipe for some cupcakes.  When I do I will post the information along with pictures.

Well I am going to run.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana' Parlor.  You are always welcome, stop by any time.

Love, hugs and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment