Thursday, June 19, 2014

Rainy Thursday

Hi Everyone,


Yes it is raining out today.  Well at least the garden and the flowers are getting a good drink of water.  Our red lilies are starting to bloom.  They are so beautiful.  The irises are done for the year.  My pink lilies will be blooming soon, I can't wait they are my favorite.

Today Jackie and her Mom is coming over and we are going to practice making flowers for our final cake decorating class for Course 2.  We are having so much fun.  I am going to decorate my cake with lilies.  I will take photos and post them after Monday.

Well I know this is short, but I am going to run for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome here at Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time.

Love, hugs, and God bless You,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment