Friday, June 20, 2014

Sunny Friday

Hi Everyone,

What a beautiful day it is today here in Vandergrift, PA.  I was in the kitchen this morning and part of this afternoon preparing buttercream frostings for my baking day tomorrow.  For my recipes check out my kitchen blog.  However the decadent peanut butter buttercream is not totally my own.

Tomorrow I will be baking my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cupcakes and my Hawaiian Delight cupcakes.  I will also post those recipes after tomorrow.  The buttercream recipes I will post today.

Tonight Jimmy, Brittany and our precious little Dulcie will be over for supper.  We are having grilled steaks, Potato Basil Puree and a garden fresh salad.  This is the first time for me to make the potato puree.  I got the recipe for it from the Barefoot Contessa show with Ina Garten.

Well I am going to post those recipes on my kitchen blog and I invite you to head on over and check them out.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting, you are always welcome here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time.

Love, hugs, and God bless You,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment