Friday, October 4, 2013

Check Out my Kitchen Blog for "A Marriage Made in the Oven"

Hi Everyone,

Hope all of you have had a wonderful day.  I would like to invite all of you to visit my kitchen blog and check out "A Marriage Made in the Oven."  Today a chicken and a pig were married in my kitchen oven.  Yes, that sounds funny, but what I did was I took a roaster chicken, stuffed it with red and green pepper and wrapped it with bacon and basted it with chicken broth and orange juice.  Wrapping the chicken with bacon helps keep it moist and tender.  So come on over to my kitchen blog and visit for a while.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome in my parlor.  Stop by any time.

Love, Hugs and God Bless You,
Nana (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment