Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cozy in the House

Hi Everyone,

Yes it is one of those days where you just want to stay in the house where it is cozy and warm.  I love days like this.  I have spent most of the day working either in my art journal or on an altered canvas.  It is finished and I just uploaded a video on YouTube.

Tomorrow is church which is a highlight of the week for Jim and I.  Our church's missions conference ended on Wednesday evening.  What a great conference.  It is so exciting to hear what the missionaries are doing on the mission field.  Wednesday evening was my time to be in the nursery.  I love being with the kids, they are great.  When I am in the nursery it is with the toddlers.  During missions conference we always have a lot more kids than normal and it is wonderful to be with these little ones while Dad and Mom share with the adults about their mission field.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment