Monday, October 28, 2013

Beautiful Monday

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a great day.  Here in Vandergrift, PA we are having a beautiful autumn day.  The temp is to hit around 56 degrees or so.  Not bad considering it is almost November.   Today I have been cleaning and doing some laundry.  In a bit I plan on making a meatloaf for supper along with mashed potatoes and a veggie.

At the end of the week Jim and I will be going grocery shopping and getting the things we need for the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner.  Some much to do, but this is one of my favorite meals to prepare.  I truly love to cook and bake and this time of year is the best time to do both.

Well I am going to close for now and see what else I can get done.  Thanks for stopping by Nana's Parlor and visiting.  You are always welcome here, stop by anytime.

Love, Hugs and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment