Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall is in the Air, and Winter is Just Around the Corner





                                         This picture was taken from the parking lot at our church.
                                               


Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are staying warm.  Here in Vandergrift, PA it is chilly.  Last night we got a call that we must boil the water due to a filter failure at the water resevoir in the area.  We are dealing with the situation and I know the Lord will bring us through.  It is a little extra work, but hey a little work never hurt anyone.

I have been working in my art journal and planning some altered art projects.  I have a few things in mind but I have to wait till payday to get the supplies I need to do them.

I am posting some pics with this post of what autumn looks like here in our area.  I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome here.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)





More views of the autumn foliage taken from our church parking lot.  Enjoy the beautiful autumn colors.





No comments:

Post a Comment