Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Crisp Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

I hope all are having a great day.  It was a beautiful fall day today.  Bright sunshine, but don't let that foul you, it was chilly out.

Got plenty of work done today, with cleaning and cooking.  I want to share with all of you what I made for supper today.  Oven roasted deer chops surrounded by potatoes, cooked slowly in the oven in its own juice, gravy and french style green beans.  It was yummy.  With the leftovers tomorrow we will have deer stew with homemade dumplings.  Looking forward to that, a great fall meal, the kind that keeps you warm inside.

I have been planning my grocery list for next month.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite meals to cook.  We are having a very special guest this year for this holiday.  Our granddaughter who we adopted back in 2010 will be here.  We are so looking forward to having her with us for a few days.  She goes to Lycoming College out near Scranton, PA.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by anytime, you are always welcome.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless You,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment