Friday, October 18, 2013

It is Friday

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a gorgeous day today.  Yesterday it rained and was chilly.  Today the sun is out and it is beautiful.  God is so good.

Jim will be working outside cutting the hedges.  It will probably be the last time this year.  The leaves are turning quickly.  That is one thing I love about fall, the changing of the leaves.  Right now I am working on an art journal for the four seasons.  I am just about done with fall, I will be working on winter next.  I love the changing of the seasons.

Well I having cleaning to do and finish up the laundry, last load.  I must get back in my craft room and get things straightened out so that I can work in it.  Got to run.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome.

Love, Hugs, and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby' Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment