Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cold outside, Warm and Cozy inside

Hi Everyone,

I am back.  Took my my Mom home yesterday.  She had be recovering at our house since her hip surgery and she could not wait to get home.   She is 80 years old, will be 81 in November and is very independent and sometimes stubborn.  I am glad she is still active.  One of her favorite things to do is go to the senior center, have lunch and play cards with her friends and bowl on the wee.  At the high rise where she lives a lot of the ladies there get together in the evenings and play UNO in the community room.  So if that makes her happy I am happy.

Jim and I have spent a quiet day at home.  I got some laundry and cleaning done and now I am watching some shows on the computer and working on my art journal.  It is just so good to be at home with my hubby.  He is the best.

Well I hope to post daily.  Please don't hold me to it, but I am going to really try.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome. come by any time.

Love, Hugs and God Bless,
Janet (Kristy and Abby's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment