Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beautiful Saturday.

Hi Everyone,

It is such a beautiful Saturday here in Vandergrift, PA.  Jim is finishing the canopy on our patio in the backyard.  We love having a canopy, we call it our summer room.  We spend a lot of time out there and eat most meals out there as well.

Well the potato salad is done.  The pickled beets and eggs have been doing their thing in the frig since Wednesday, (we like them to really be purple).  Tomorrow morning I will put the ham in the oven before we go to church for Resurrection Sunday service.  Jimmy, Brittany and Dulcie will be over after church to eat and spend some time with us for this special holiday.

Today Jim bought me a Tulip plant for Easter.  It is beautiful.


I love yellow tulips.


Well I better close for now.  I want to wish everyone a blessed and happy Resurrection Sunday as we remember what the Lord has done for us.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  you are always welcome here.


Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie, and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment