Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Birds are Singing



Some of my Easter bunnies.

Hi Everyone,

One thing I like about spring is waking up in the morning to hear the birds singing.  What a wonderful sound that is to wake up to.  I love spring it is one of my favorite seasons of the year.  I am partial to pastel colors and spring is that time of year when those color really stand out.

Easter is this coming Sunday and I am looking forward to celebrating the resurrection of my Savior Jesus Christ.  This is my granddaughter Dulcie's first Easter and I am also looking forward to seeing her in her new Easter dress.  She is so beautiful.  Tiffany will send us pictures via facebook of our other granddaughters Kristy and Abby in their Easter dresses too.

Well I better close.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  I hope all of you have a great Resurrection (Easter) Sunday.  May God bless you abundantly.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.

Love, Hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

PS  Below are some of my Irises from last year.  We have added more irises and are waiting for them to bloom.  Enjoy!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment