Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter




This is me and my family, Easter 2014.





Hi Everyone,

Happy Easter (Resurrection Sunday) to all.  I hope everyone has had a super day celebrating the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

We started our day at church celebrating this victorious holiday with an Easter Cantata.  Our choir and orchestra were absolutely wonderful and the message was inspiring as always.

This afternoon Jimmy, Brittany and our precious little Dulcie came over for dinner and spend the afternoon with us.  It was great, the only thing missing was having our wonderful and her family here with us.

Well I am not going to make this long.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome here, stop by anytime.

Love, hugs, and God bless you,
Janet (Kristy, Abby, Dulcie and Ngan's Nana)

No comments:

Post a Comment