Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Sunny, Breezy Day

Hi Everyone,

It is a a sunny, breezy day here in Vandergrift.  I have been cleaning and doing laundry and loving every minute of it.  It is so good to be home and doing all those things we do at home.  I love being a homemaker. Homemakers often get a bad rap like it is so degrading.  To me homemaking, being a wife and a mother and grandmother is such an honored position.  There is no job on earth that is more fulfilling than being a wife, mother, grandmother and homemaker.  I praise the Lord for being His daughter and allowing me to fill these precious positions.

Well this is a short post because I want to get back to work.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome, stop by any time.

God Bless You,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment