Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring is Here, But Days Like This, it Feels Like Fall

Hi Everyone,

Yes, this morning it feels like fall.  BURRRRR.  Sorry it has been a few days since I posted.  I have been a little busy.  We are preparing for our adopted granddaughter Ngan to come next week.  She just graduated from college and she is going to live with us for a few months.  We are so excited about her coming.  She is such a lovely young lady and a joy to have around.  She will be doing interviews for jobs while she is here.  I know she has one in Houston, Texas and has applied for others.

Well our new granddaughter is not here yet, she's late.  She was due last Thursday, but the Lord is in control and know when it is her time to arrive.  We are looking forward to Bonita Mae's arrival, so is her Mom.  I am waiting to see what her big sister Dulcie will think of her.  This should be interesting.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by anytime, you are always welcome.

God Bless you,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment