Thursday, May 14, 2015

Beautiful, Sunny Day

Hi Everyone,

It has been a beautiful, sunny day here.  I cleaned my second china cabinet, so they are both done.  I usually do them twice a year, spring and fall.  When I do I rearrange them a little.  This time I was able to add my new china tea set from Vietnam.  My adopted granddaughter Ngan and her family gave it to me.  It is beautiful.

I also cleaned some mason jars.  I have a project for them that I will do tomorrow.  Hopefully it will work out the way I want it to.  If it does I will take pictures and add them to the post.

Another thing I did today was cleaned and sugared about 2-3 pounds of strawberries.  I will put them in the freezer tomorrow.  I wanted to get them ready for when I make my strawberry-rhubarb pies at the end of the month.  I will also use some for strawberry-lemonade for our Memorial Day picnic.  I have also been thinking about some new recipes.  When I do those I will take pictures and post them to my kitchen blog.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in the parlor.  Stop by any time, you are always welcome.

God bless you,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment