Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Busy Day Shopping with My Favorite Guy, My Hubby

Hi Everyone,

I have had a great day with my hubby.  First we went to breakfast at King's and then to Big Lots to look at dressers for our spare room.  Then it was off to Wal-Mart to get my hair cut and do some shopping.  We also bought a new coffee maker.  Before heading home we went to Grandma's Attic to look at dressers and found the perfect one there.  It will be delivered in the next few days.  We also laid away the matching desk and will get that the first week of June.  They are old and very beautiful.

We are now home, the groceries are put away, we have had our supper and now we are relaxing a bit.  When I get up the energy I am going to go to the basement and ride my stationary bike.

Well that has been my day so far and I feel so blessed of God for all He does for me each.  Just getting out of bed is a blessing.  I am so glad that the Lord Jesus is my Savior.

Well, thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  You are always welcome to stop by any time.

God Bless You,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment