Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pleasant Day for Sewing

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I got caught up in what I was doing.  Then in the evening my son and his family came over and we picniced and just spent time enjoying the evening outside in our backyard.

Today I have been working on a lap quilt I am making for a friends wedding.  So far I love the colors of the fabrics I have chosen.  When it is complete I will post a picture of it.  I did finish a lap quilt a few weeks ago for another wedding, but I have not given it to the bride to be so I will not post a picture of it till I give it to her.

Well tomorrow is church and I am looking forward to going.  I love going and hearing God's Word preached and singing hymns.  I love the old hymns they have such meaning and feeling.

Well I am going to close for today.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome.

God Bless You,
Janer

No comments:

Post a Comment