Friday, May 22, 2015

Our Precious Granddaughter Has Arrived

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  We were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our granddaughter and I just lost track of time.  Anyway, Bonita Mae November was born last night at 8:03 pm.  She weighs 8.4 lbs. and is 21.5 inches long.  Jim and I are going down to the hospital to see her this afternoon.  We are so excited.  We did get to see pictures of her last night when our son Jimmy stopped over our house before going home.  She is beautiful.  God is so good.  We are so blessed to have another grandchild.

As spring moves quickly along I am getting things done around the house (spring cleaning).  Yesterday as we waited for word about Bonita I cleaned some more cupboards in my kitchen, purged a few things and rearranged some stuff.  Today I will probably not get much done. Since we will be off to the hospital, then Jimmy and our granddaughter Dulcie will be over for supper.  Tomorrow I have a meeting at church with our Crafted for His Glory Ministry.  We are starting to think about our upcoming Missions Conference in October.  Yes I know that is months away, but we make blankets and quilts for our visiting missionaries as a thank you for all they do for the cause of Christ.  Once we know what missionaries are coming we make the blankets and quilts in the colors of the flags of the countries where they are missionaries.

Well I better close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here in Nana's Parlor.  Stop by any time you are always welcome.

God bless you,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment