Monday, May 11, 2015

It Has Been Way to Long

Hi Everyone,

Yes it has been way to long.  From January thru April I have been taking care of my granddaughters while their parents were getting their new house ready.  Then the last week of April and part of the first week of May I was away.  My daughter and her family just left this morning for their new home.  so I have been cleaning for most of the day.  At the end of this month our adopted granddaughter will be here till possibly sometime in August.  We are looking forward to her visit.  She just graduated from college as a magna cum laude.  We are so proud of her.  She has some interviews for jobs and needed a place to stay and we couldn't be happier that she wants to stay with us.  Right now she is traveling with her Mom and brother, visiting different place around the country.

Some other great news, at the end of this week we are expecting another granddaughter.  We are looking forward to meeting the new, precious, bundle of joy.  She will make five bundle of joys, all girls.  We are so blessed of God.  Praise the Lord.

I do have some plans for this summer, making quilts and other projects as well as baking.  My granddaughter who is coming at the end of the month wants to learn to do cupcakes so her and I will be baking and having fun in the kitchen.

My husband has started the garden.  So at the end of summer I will be canning.

Well I better close for now.  I will try to keep up and not lag behind in posts.  Let me know how things are going with all of you.

God Bless You all,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment