Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beautiful Day




Hi Everyone,

I wish I had a computer where I could actually share what a beautiful day it is here in Vandergrift, PA.  When I woke up this morning the sky was a powder blue, the trees are a lime green and a forest green, the birds are singing happy in the trees, and the gardens are bursting with all the colors of the rainbow.  To me our backyard is like paradise.  God is so good.  His creations are marvelous beyond words and I thank Him for creating all these wonderful things.

This evening is church and I work in the nursery.  I love being with the kids and the lady I work with is great.  We work as a team which makes things go smoothly.

Last evening Jim and I went to the high rise in Lower Burrell where he taught a Bible study.  The folks there are so great and we enjoy sharing our time with them.  We are going to be there next Tuesday evening as well.

Tomorrow is Ladies Bible study at church and we will be studying Deborah from the Old Testament.  It is an interesting study and I am enjoying it.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Stop anytime you are always welcome.

Love and hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment