Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Coffee on the Patio




My pink lilies have bloomed.  You can see them and other flowers from my garden on my garden page.  Enjoy your visit there.
Hi Everyone,

Jim and I after having breakfast in the kitchen we went out to the patio to have coffee and do our Bible Study together.  We really enjoy this special time were we can be outside, enjoying the beauty of God's creation and opening His word for inspiration and encouragement.

I have uploaded some more garden and flower pictures to my page called My Garden.  Please stop by there and enjoy what God is doing in our backyard as He brings beauty there for us to enjoy.

Tonight is Bible study at church.  It is a special time during the week that we can get together with others to pray, seek God and study His word.

I will close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Enjoy your visit to my garden and stop by anytime, you are always welcome here.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment