Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Good Afternoon Wednesday


This is my interpretation of graffiti art.  

This is the first graffiti art journal page I did for the 2013 challenge on a site I belong too.  It was really fun to do.  The one above is the second one I did.


Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are having a great afternoon.  It is very pleasant here.  Jim and I sat outside and did our Bible study this morning and it was wonderful.

I got some cleaning done, a roast is cooking in the slow cooker, and I finished a second graffiti art journal page.  I will post pictures.  No it is not like the graffiti you see out in public.  It is part of a challenge on the art journal site I belong to.   I am not into the graffiti you see in many of the cities.

Tonight is church and it is my turn to work in the toddler nursery.  Yay, I love being with the kids, they are so sweet and the ladies I work with are awesome.  Children are a gift from God and it is a pleasure to help take care of His children.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Stop back any time you are always welcome here.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment