Friday, June 21, 2013

My Garden Page




Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.  Summer is here, the weather is warmer, the AC is on in the house but the view from the patio is beautiful.  Jim and I had our coffee and did our Bible Study out on the patio this morning and I also took some pictures of our garden and the flowers.  I decided to add a page to my blog where I can share those pictures with you.  My pink lilies have not bloomed yet but my bright red ones and my red and white variegated ones are gorgeous.  The daisies are also blooming and they too are some of my favorite flowers.

Jim and I have been enjoying fresh garden salads from the lettuce in the garden along with green onions.  I love having a garden and look forward to the tomatoes coming in.  I will be home for most of August and I will be able to do some canning, but also enjoy tomato salads and tomato toast sandwiches.

Well I am going to go for now.  Enjoy this beautiful that the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.   Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Come by any time, you are always welcome here.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment