Saturday, June 1, 2013

Busy Day of Shopping

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I am posting so late but today has been super busy.  Jim and I were out shopping all day and this evening we were just relaxing.  He has gone to bed and I just finished uploading a video.  I will post it below.  The video is about using the magazine postcards that are inserted inside and making art journal tags with them.

I have been working on my art journal a lot lately.  I will eventually do a video on it but I am not ready to do that at this time.

Well tomorrow is church and Jim and I are looking forward to being in God's house praising and worshipping Him and learning from His word.

I will close for now and will post again tomorrow.  Please check out the video.  Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting.

Love and Hugs,
Janet


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3MMLMjQj0

No comments:

Post a Comment