Saturday, June 22, 2013

Busy Sewing Day

Hi Everyone,

Today was a very busy day with doing laundry and sewing new curtains for our guest room.  We have turned our son's room into a guest room.  I call it the teddy bear room because I have put all of my teddy bears in there.  I have approximately 40 - 50 stuffed teddy bears.  I also collect other teddy bears that are breakable so they are kept in my curio cabinet.    Any way I made new curtains because the ones that I had in there I made special for Jimmy.  Now that he is married and has a house of his own I wanted to change the theme in that room a little.  I kept wall color for now but changed the curtains.  I will have to take a picture sometime  of the curtains and post it.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome here.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment