Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Evening

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you have had a great day.  It is 11:27 pm here in Vandergrift, PA.  It has been a great day.  Church this morning was awesome.  Pastor Skelly always has a super great message and this evening was the recap at church on our Youth Conference.  It is called Powerhouse.  There was around 900 teens that attended.   Some came from New York, New Jersey Maryland, Upper Michigan and all across PA.  The speakers were awesome and there was loads of fun, food, and fellowship.

I also got to see a friend from Ohio.  I miss seeing her at church each Sunday and Bible Study on Thursdays.  She is living with her daughter in Ohio for now.  She said she will be back in for a visit probably in August.

It was just a all around good day, and I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for it.

Well I am going to go.  I will post again tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome here.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment