Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Yesterday's Lunch at Johnny Rockets


This picture is looking into Johnny Rockets from the mall.
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I guess the day just got away from me and I forgot.  I will try not to be so forgetful.  Well as the title said Jim and I had lunch/dinner at Johnny Rockets in the Pittsburgh Mills Mall.  Very nostaligic.  The food was good but very expensive, so that will be our one and only time eating there.  We also stopped at Staples for ink for the computer and then to Michael's.  I wanted to get some dabbers and I also picked up some washi tape and paint for doing my art/collage journaling.

I took some pictures of Johnny Rockets and will post them.  Today I did some cleaning, baked a cake and have been working on an art project for the aft journaling site I belong to.  It is a word graffiti challenge and it is a lot of fun.

Well I am going to close for now.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome here.

Enjoy the pictures.

Love and Hugs,
Janet


Inside Johnny Rockets



This sign and the ones above are some of the Coke ad posters.

Jim checking out the music selection

Looking out into the mall from inside Johnny Rockets


I remember these music boxes from when I was a kid.

I had the original burger and fries.

Jim had the patty melt and fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment