Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sleepy Day

Hi Everyone,

I call this a sleepy day because it is rainy outside and sometimes that makes me just want to sleep all day.  No I don't sleep all day, but I like to just stay inside were it is cozy.  I really don't mind days like this.  Jim is down stairs in his tool and work room painting the shelves that will go up in the dining room for my different china pieces (tea pots, etc).  My china cabinets are just too full and they need spread out so you can see each one.  I am sitting here working on my art/collage journal.  Maybe later I will go down to my craft room and work on a canvas that I am doing for a friend.

As I was remembering D-Day I listened to some songs (military hymns) on YouTube.  Brought tears to my eyes.  Jim's (mine too) uncle served during WWII and was on Iwo Jima.  He was one of 12 from his company of a couple hundred that left the island a live.  I also remember my Dad who served during WWII. One of the gentlemen from the church in Leechburg, PA was at Normandy and came home.  How grateful I am for the men (women) too who served and serve now.  They need our love and support.  God bless the US military and America.

Have a super great day.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  You are always welcome here.  See you again tomorrow.

Love and Hugs,
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment