Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Monday

Hi All,

Hope all had a great Resurrection Day.  The church service was great as we remembered one of the greatest victories in the history of man kind, Victory of death, hell and the grave.  This was accomplished by the only one that could do it and that was the Lord Jesus Christ.  Praise the Lord!  I was also able to spend the day with my husband, son and his girlfriend, as well as my mom, and younger sister and her family. 

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 19:10 - 11
"More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.  Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward."

Song of the Day:  Victory In Jesus
I heard an old, old story how a Savior came from glory, How He gave is live on Calvary to save a wretch like me:  I heard about His groaning, of His precious blood's atoning, Then I repented of my sins and won the victory.  O victory in Jesus, my Savior, forever!  He sought me and bought with His redeeming blood, He loved me ere I knew Him, all my love is due Him - He plunged me to victory beneath the cloeansing flood."

No comments:

Post a Comment