Tuesday, April 12, 2011

God is so Good

Today I received a message on fb from a very dear friend to let me know she is praying for me.  I really appreciate her and her friendship.  She also gave me some scriptures of encouragement and I want to share them, so they will be the scripture reading for today.

Today's Scripture Reading:   Psalms 86: 2-7
"Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.  Be merciful unto me, O Lord; for I cry unto thee daily.  Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I llift up my soul.  For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive: and plenteous inmercy unto all them that call upon thee.  Give ear, O Lord, unto my prayer, and attend to the voice of my supplications.  In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou will answer me."

These are very encouraging words from the Word of God and I hope and pray that all who read them will be encouraged like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment