Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday, Bible Study

Hi There,

I am so excited.  Tonight is Bible study night, however I will be in the toddler nursery with the kids, they are wonderful.  They are so active and always ready to play.  I love to hear them laugh and see them having a good time.

Scripture Reading:  Psalms 19: 5-6
"Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.  His going forth is from the end of the heavens, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof."

Song of the Day:: A good old fashion, yet timely one.  Jesus Love Me
Jesus love me this I know for the Bible tells me so, Little ones to Him belong they are weak but He is strong.  Yes Jesus love me, yes Jesus love me, yes Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment