Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Friday

Hi Everyone,  I'm sure many of you have watched the royal wedding.  I did on the computer.  It was beautiful.  I remember when Prince William's mother got married, she too was beautiful.  She would be so proud.  Kate too was beautiful.  What was most beautiful was the fact that Jesus Christ was praised.  After all He is the architect of marriage, He performed the very first marriage in the Garden of Eden and He was also present at the marriage of Cana.  The Lord looks very highly on marriage. 

I think for the scripture reading today I will do a scripture on marriage:  Genesis2:21-24
"And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof:  And the rib , which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.  And Adam said, This now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.  Therefor shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

The song of the day:  Blest be the Tie that Binds
"Blest be the tie that binds, Our hearts in Christian love!  The fellowship of kindred minds  Is llike to that above."

Everyone have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Wordwise Hymns. It was your reference to John Fawcett's hymn that caught my eye, as I just posted an article on it myself. But I had a tour and enjoyed both the crafts and the horticulture. Well done!

    ReplyDelete